The Treasury provides advice on energy, environment, agriculture, communications, infrastructure, regional development, industry, innovation and science policies and initiatives. Information on these policies can be found on relevant government websites:
- Department of Communications and the Arts
- Department of the Environment and Energy
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
The Treasury co-ordinates the Productivity Commission’s work program. The Productivity Commission is an advisory body to government on key policy or regulatory issues bearing on Australia’s economic performance or wellbeing.