The Treasury manages a range of programs and initiatives that support the priorities of the Government.
- MyRetirement framework (2016-ongoing)
The MyRetirement framework is intended to increase individuals' standard of living in retirement, increase the range of retirement income products available, and empower trustees to provide members with an easier transition into retirement. Through this framework, the Government is aiming to increase the efficiency of the superannuation system so it can better achieve the proposed objective of superannuation, which is to provide income in retirement to substitute or supplement the Age Pension.
- MySuper (2012-2014)
- Government Response to the Financial System Inquiry (2015)
- Charter of Superannuation Adequacy and Sustainability and Council of Superannuation Custodians (2013)
- Stronger Super (2007-2013)
- Super System Review (2009-2010)
- Superannuation Roundtable (2012)